Chakan Pune, India
- A green field project which includes Multiple time bound projects
- GE’s multidisciplinary research and development centers in Bangalore spreads over 50-acres campus
- Synefra is providing Programme Management Consultancy for period of three years
- Project commenced from June 2014- June, 2017
- The project includes Programme Management Consultancy for GE – Internal Engineering projects along with state of art Healthcare Projects on pilot scale
- Synefra’s scope of work is to act as an extended arm of GE and be responsible for Programme Management of multiple green field projects consisting of R&D test labs and associated office space, conference rooms and infrastructure works including engineering services. The scope of services broadly includes coordination on concept and master plan with end users, design management, understanding owner’s project requirement, tender support, coordinated efforts with stake holders, deployment of other consultants, planning & scheduling, construction management ensuring statutory & EHS compliances and technical & commercial closure and archival services.