JFWTC (John F. Welch Technology Centre),
- GEHC (GE Healthcare Center) is a green field multiple time bound projects consisting of healthcare labs and associated fit out works.
- GE’s multidisciplinary research and development centers in Bangalore spread over 50-acres campus.
- Synefra is providing Project Management Consultancy Services for Programme Management for period of three years
- Project commenced from June 2014- June, 2017
- The project includes Programme Management Consultancy for GE – Internal Engineering projects along with state of art, Healthcare Projects on pilot scale
- Synefra’s scope of work is to act as an extended arm of GE and be responsible for Programme Management of multiple green field projects consisting of R&D test labs and associated office space, conference rooms and infrastructure works including engineering services. The scope of services broadly includes coordination with concept and master plan with end users, design management, understanding owner’s project requirement, tender support, coordinated efforts with stake holders, deployment of other Consultants, planning & scheduling, construction management ensuring statutory & EHS compliances and technical & commercial closure and archival services.